Lottery

Starting today lottery rewards are used as a new method for distributing rewards across THX Network. It's a way to make rewards more accessible and appealing to everyone! Plus, it's a great incentive for people to join and benefit from THX memberships. Just by staking $5 in $THX you're in the run for some awesome rewards.

We allocate 75% of the available tickets to registered members, while the remaining 25% are accessible to users who successfully complete any quest on THX Network’s platform. The total supply of lottery tickets is 40 tickets.

How can you acquire tickets to participate in the rewards lottery? Check this step-by-step guide below.

  1. Go to app.thx.network/learn

  2. Sign in using an email or a wallet.

  1. Complete the quests found on the page. You'll find instructions on how to complete them in their descriptions.

  1. To claim lottery tickets, you have two options:

The first option is to complete social tasks and purchase rewards in the THX Network app. For this, you need to reach 1000 points, and there are only 10 rewards enabled.

The other option is to acquire a membership, which allows you to claim your lottery tickets for only 100 points. To create a membership, head to these guides, where you'll find more information:

  1. When claiming the reward, you a code will be assigned to your THX NetworK ID, which will be used in the lottery. Once all rewards have been claimed, we will conduct the first draw, where we will raffle the prizes. These prizes will be distributed to the wallets associated with THX Network that made the respective claims.

Last updated